Espana!

Hi! 
I've been in Spain for over ten days now and it's very cozy, we (me and my family) have gone to some great restaurants, Chinese, italian and of course Mc Donald's and Burger King...Not that that's really a restaurant but anyway! We go to the beach almost everyday and soak up some sun and run into the sea like some idiots!  It's amazing how you can just be yourself and don't have to think about anything else in the world except for the moment that you are now in and enjoy it too the fullest! That's just perfect, and exactly what I needed, it was about time for some break from the world! There is just one thing missing and that's my boyfriend, he's in Iceland and I cant wait too see him! But at the same time I don't want to go home... It would have been the best if he could have gone with us! 
These palm trees are everywhere here in Spain and I love it, they remind me of this imagine that I've always had in my mind about how the perfect life for me would look like and in every case the palm trees pop up! They are always there. Palm trees are all so beautiful and different, some are long and thin and other are small and thick, just like us.  Anyway that's enough for today! 
xxxx

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli